- Bachelor of Science - Biology
- Worcester State College (University) 1977
• Certified in Brain Gym
• Certified in G-Jo Acupressure
• Reiki 2nd Degree
NON MARTIAL ARTS RECOGNITIONS AND AWARDS
• Voted Best Martial Arts School by Holden Landmark and Baystate Parent Magazine.
• 2016 BBB of Central New England, Inc.
- Finalist-Market Place Ethics Award 2004 & 2015
• Autism Resource Center
- Doing Your Piece Award 2009
• Massachusetts State Citation 1988
- Creating and giving Self Defense programs to seniors citizens called.
Golden Times Program.
Chief Instructor James Alty, Soke
Kempo Karate & American Kempo JuJitsu
Call: (508) 852 - 3333
INDUCTED INTO OR MEMBERSHIP IN:
- Kenpo International Hall of Fame 2009
- The International Federation of Ju-Jutsuan's
- World Martial Arts Hall of Fame
- Budo National Magazine (Master Instructor of the Year - Kenpo 2016)
Fall Registration Karate - Call (508) 852-3333
$99.00 for 2 Months Free Uniform, Belt and workbook.
FREE WEEK OF CLASSES. No High Pressure Sales.
At New Horizon Karate & More, we focus on self defense, character development, anti-bullying and helping our students develop confidence and the perseverance to succeed. All of our staff members are CPR and AED certified. We have a low student-to-instructor ratio which provides a personalized instruction experience. Our school has also been finalists three times for the Better Business Bureau Market Place Ethics Award. We have been voted Best Martial Arts School by Holden Landmark and Baystate Parent Magazine for 2016.
We've taught martial arts classes in West Boylston since 1986, and we serve many communities, including:
- American Kempo JuJitsu, Soke (Grandmaster)
- 8th Degree Black Belt Kempo Karate
- 3rd Degree Black Belt Yoshitsune JuJitsu
- 2nd Degree Combat JuJitsu
- 1st Degree Black Belt Goju-Ryu